Ad ID: 59475
High Profile Office for Sale Te Aro WellingtonEnquire about this "High Profile Office for Sale Te Aro Wellington" property on nzcommercial
Land/Development - Refurbish or Re-purpose | High Profile On Willis
High Profile Office for Sale Te Aro Wellington 204 Willis StreetCBRE New Zealand is proud to present 204 Willis Street, Wellington Central for sale. The property comprises a five storey retail and office building constructed circa 1967, situated on the southern end of the Wellington CBD.
The location and positioning of 204 Willis Street offers great visibility for business profile and exposure. The property has a net lettable area of 2,291sqm with nine internal car parks. The building under went seismic strengthening in 2003 and has a seismic rating of 80% + NBS (New Building Standard). This is a great opportunity to acquire a strategic site with a holding income in a growth location and gives an investor the option to re-purpose or refurbish to add-value.
CBRE strongly recommends your early consideration of this outstanding investment opportunity.
* Potential to re-purpose (residential, boutique hotel or student accommodation)
* Add-value opportunity
* Seismic rating of 80% + NBS
* Central location (close proximity to SH1, Wellington CBD, Cuba Precinct, Courtenay Place and Victoria University)
* Holding income
* Nine on-site covered car parks
* Freehold tenure (each level is unit titled but the property will be sold as one parcel)
* Popular value range
* Good natural light at all levels
For Sale by Deadline Private Treaty closing Thursday 30th March 2017 at 4pm (unless sold prior).
- Dharmendra Mistry
|021 175 0751|Phone Dharmendra Mistry
CBRE - Wellington
REAA 2008Broker Ref: 1537987Q1